*Blinks at you through bleary eyes*
Hello! After several months off, the Tuesday Treats team – me, Chris, Lizzie and Becky – finally feel like we’ve had enough of a rest, and we’re ready to resume the weekly roundup of blog posts we’ve enjoyed recently.
I’m kicking things off today – I hope you like these posts as much as I did. Please feel free to leave some links to posts you’ve enjoyed over the summer in the comments below.
1. Dear Son, I hope you stay soft – this beautiful, beautiful post on Renegade Mothering made me cry absolute buckets. It’s full of raw emotion and bursting with love.
2. Beautiful Lucy from Lulastic and the Hippyshake is camping her way around Europe just now, family in tow, and this post about her time in Croatia had me swooning. What an incredible looking place.
3. Jen at Jenography can always make me laugh out loud with her writing, and her post about The 10 Worst People to Fly With was no exception. So many nods of recognition as I read it!
4. I had another wee sniffle reading Keynko’s lovely post called Empty Nest.
5. Dummy Mummy is always a thought-provoking blogger, and I’ll admit I raised an eyebrow when I saw the post title Parenting Tips from a Kardashian, but I read to the end and was persuaded. As she says herself, ‘who knew?!’
6. Bloggers often say that the posts that are hardest to hit ‘Publish’ on are often the most worthwhile in terms of the love and support they elicit from the community. I know it took a lot of courage for Cas from Mummy Never Sleeps to publish this post about mental health, so please go over and give her a virtual hug if you can.
7. There seem to have been quite a few people falling out of love with blogging recently, but this fab post from Molly at Mother’s Always Right provides a great summary of why it’s worth keeping your blog going, even if you need to take the occasional break due to ‘Social Media Fatigue’.
8. Sometimes Mermaid is one of my very favourite bloggers, and always produces wonderful writing. Her recent post Not Quite Chicken Soup shares some difficult news, in the form of a beautiful poem. Stunning.
9. Older Mum in a Muddle is another of my favourite bloggers (and indeed one of my favourite people!). She’s also writing about mental health this week, in the post Two Little Pills. Pop over and show this incredible writer a little love.
10. My final favourite post is one from Free Falling Into Forty called I’m an Introvert and it resonated with me so much. Whether you consider yourself an introvert or not, it’s well worth a read.
Lovely to see this back Ruth! I’m off to take a look at the ones I haven’t read already x
Oh you lovely lady. Thank you so much for including me in such an incredible list of blog posts. Xxx
ooh glad this is back! 🙂 thx x
Pingback: Tuesday Treats is Back! | Love All Blogs
Ah, thank you for including me! You must have some good swimming spots out there, eh?
Can’t wait to tuck into these others. X
What a brilliant selection of awesome posts x
Oh so glad you’re doing this again! Always loved it x
Wow lots for me to read there. Liska x
Wow, thanks so much for including me. Can’t wait to read all these others…
This is great! I started at no.10 yesterday and then spent the rest of the day doing online quizzes to discover I am also an introvert! So, will get round to reading the others but great this is back, love finding new reads and am more likely to read your picks, then surf bloglovin xx
I have to say this is the first time I’ve heard of this and it sounds fantastic – thank you for pointing me in the direction of some fab posts.
You lovely, lovely, lovely lady *blushes*. How kind. Thank you very, very much for mentioning me. X
Have ploughed through all of these whilst having a good catch up over here xx